Master Service Agreement (MSA)
Our Master Service Agreement (MSA) shall constitute a contractual agreement between WebHostRepo Software Solutions, hereinafter referred as WHR and our service subscribers ("our customers") .
MSA comprises of the following:
I) Terms of Service (TOS)
II) Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
III) Service Level Agreement (SLA) and
Customer agrees to be bound to all agreements found herein.
Note: WHR reserves the right to supplement/amend, at any time, the terms and conditions enclosed in the MSA and its sub agreements. WHR recommends customers to review the MSA periodically to ensure the compliance. All the above agreements aren't effective until accepted by WHR.
1. Term and Termination
Unless requesting Hourly Server Administration Services or one time Server Administration Service, as defined in 2B below, Customer agrees to a month to month contract term for services unless otherwise agreed to in writing. The month to month contract for services is automatically renewed each month in perpetuity subject to written cancellation by the Customer. Please carefully review WHR’s cancellation policy set forth in Paragraph 4 below. WHR may terminate this Agreement upon non-payment as set forth in paragraph 7 below. At its sole discretion, WHR may terminate this Agreement if Customer violates any terms and conditions of WHR’s AUP.
2. Service fee
2A) Monthly Service Fees and
2B) One Time Service Fees
2A) Monthly Service Fees: Fees for service(s) availed by the customer shall begin on the date after the trial period. For convenience, we keep the billing cycle to start at the middle of the month.
2B) One Time Service Fees: Fees of the Hourly Server Administration Services or one time Server Administration Service availed by the customer should be paid in advance by the payment method supported by WHR.
3) Service Credits: Service credits shall be used to offset future billable services. Service credits shall not be issued as cash back to the Customer nor shall the service credits be transferable to other customers. Service credits shall expire if the Customer cancels his service(s) with WHR.
4) Service Cancellation: Our cancellation isn't automated. WHR requires a written cancellation/downgrade notice from the authorized person(s) (customer who has signed up with WHR) , a minimum of 48 hours prior to 00:00:01 IST on the monthly Billing Date for discontinuance or downgrades of month to month services.
5) Refunds & Disputes: All services rendered by WHR are non-refundable. This includes, but is not limited to: Initial setup fees, hourly server administration fees, monthly service fees, software development fees and late fees. Customers seeking to resolve billing errors are instructed to contact our billing team at "email@example.com".
6) Data: WHR agrees to keep the confidentiality in dealing with the customer information. The information include, but are not limited to: customer information, server login credentials and other situations involving customer data. Customer assumes ultimate responsibility for data integrity, security, backup, and ownership.
7) Non-Payment: Failure to remit payment for services on or before the billing cycle mentioned under paragraph 2A and 2B is a violation of the TOS. Failure to remit payment for seven (7) consecutive days, including the monthly Billing Date, shall result in a suspension of services offered to the Customer. A late fee of 10% of the actual plan will be subject to collection after the 7 day grace period.
II) Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
All services provided by WebHostRepo Software Solutions (a.k.a WHR; privately held by Myloth Technolgies Pvt. Ltd), may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation coming to or from any unauthorized network or system is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization; government and military data protected by law and national security; university and academic data protected by public policy; sales of drug paraphernalia, adult material, and material that is obscene, vulgar, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws. Any violation of the above which compromises the integrity of WHR or any other network is strictly prohibited.
WHR shall not support any service which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give right to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
Promotion of any illegal activity, are prohibited, links to such materials are not be supported. Actual files, including but not limited to pirated software, hacker programs, cracks, and Illegal MP3 files, are strictly prohibited from being supported by WHR.
Contact us: Shared and semi-dedicated team clients can contact us through chat (AOL/skype/gtalk or any other chat) to pass critical information or pass important updates and should not be used as a medium for support. All technical support requests should be made using our Helpdesk at https://support.webhostrepo.com/
III) Service Level Agreement (SLA)
* The SLA is incorporated into the Master Service Agreement and applicable to all services delivered directly to Customers of WHR.
* WHR guarantees the response time and resolution time mentioned in the respective plans.
* WHR guarantees 99.9% uptime on the power and Technical support services offered to our customers. All computer equipment and related services are served by redundant UPS power units with backup onsite diesel generators.
* WHR guarantees 99.9% uptime on the Network. We have 2 ISPs for redundancy and backup.
* Server to server migration for direct clients are not included in the shared plans including semi-dedicated team plan (this includes full server migration or node migration). However, this can be handled by our dedicated support wing who can be reached at https://support.webhostrepo.com/ and we can do this task for USD $10.00/hour.